How can we help?

We've put together a list of some of our most frequently asked questions. If you still have questions or would like to talk to someone, please feel free to contact us.

More information

Frequently asked questions

What services does GHIRP Provide?

GHIRP provides immigration legal services to individuals in the Galveston-Houston area.
- “Know Your Rights” Presentations
- Legal consultations
- Legal Representation for clients seeking:
- Family reunification
- Freedom from persecution, abuse and trafficking
- Protection from deportation
- Work authorization
- DACA and TPS initial and renewal applications
- Lawful permanent residency
- Citizenship
- And a broad spectrum of legal needs

How do I make an appointment for a consultation?

GHIRP is providing free, monthly Know Your Rights presentations and consultations in Galveston. For more information on this click here.
To learn about our Houston services please call (713) 561-3059 or email us at

How can I help?

You can become a GHIRP partner or supporter by volunteering or donating to our cause. For more information email us at or donate here.

How can I contact a GHIRP staff member?

Please call our main line to speak with GHIRP staff (713) 561-3059 or email us at
Contact Us